Garlic Chicken - Easy Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (light or extra light)
- additional herbs and spices, as desired
- Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking dish and lightly brush with oil. Make sure you use an oil with a high smoke point that will remain healthy at this temperature such as avocado oil, grapeseed oil or extra light olive oil (not virgin oil).
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. .Place breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.